Bart J. Partington, CFP®, CTFA
Bart oversees account administration including client service, reporting, investment oversight and distributions and acts as a trusted financial advisor. Prior to joining Martha’s Vineyard Investment Advisors, Bart’s experience spanned two decades in private banking and relationship management. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Middlebury College and a Master of Business Administration from the New York University Stern School of Business.
- Member, Martha’s Vineyard Investment Advisors’ Investment Committee
- Member, Martha’s Vineyard Investment Advisors' Trust Committee
- Member, Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Martha’s Vineyard Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Vineyard Conservation Society
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Investment advice offered through Martha's Vineyard Investment Advisors, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.